The NIRCA Spring 2021 National Championship season has been cancelled due to the uncertainty of pandemic.
In regards to the Fall 2021 National Championships, our team is constantly tracking the status of travel and university policies. At this time, it is too early to confirm, modify, or cancel the event. Keep checking here for immediate updates as they are available.
NIRCA Spring Nats 2020 FAQ
March 12th, 2020
Frequently asked questions about the 2020 Spring National Championship & Coronavirus
If you have additional questions please send them via email to: email@example.com and we'll add them here.
Is it possible to postpone or reschedule Spring Nationals?
No. Rescheduling, unfortunately, is not a viable option due to the date-specific nature of city and county permits, university approval to use space, facility rental contract terms, equipment rental, and more. Further, several club sports offices do not allow clubs to compete after a certain date, which is usually in mid-April. The level of competition would also be affected negatively with less teams attending.
What if I booked a hotel already?
If you booked within a NIRCA hotel block, we are currently working with the sales managers to provide no-penalty cancellation. If you did not book within the block, then you'll want to read the hotel's cancellation policy and contact them directly.
Are we going to be charged for our registrations for Nationals?
No. Like always, you can change (register/unregister) anyone on your roster until roughly 1 week before the event without being invoiced for the entry. In this case, all entries for Spring Nationals will be voided and you will not be charged for the event.
Stephanie Bartley, NIRCA